Explore, develop and improve your vocal skills with our personal training sessions.
NOTE: We now offer remote 121 sessions. In the current environment, to support the government directive of social distancing, you can progress your 121 training with a remote session. These are all very easy to set up – you just need a computer or tablet and we’ll send you a link to connect to our session. People with existing packs of 3 x 121’s, or those who are on a voice over journey, should be able to use their code for these remote sessions. You can book from this link.
Being in a workshop situation is a great way to learn from you fellow voice mates. Not only do you get a chance to speak in front of an audience, it shows you the necessary VO skills needed before you’re ready to perform in front of a paying client.
Our 121 voice training sessions are the next step in developing, growing and fine-tuning your Commercial and Narrative voice over skills. Getting back behind the mic will give you that competitive edge and get you closer to recording a voice over demo that will get you work.
- Improve your vocal confidence with Commercial and Narrative reads
- Gain control of melody and timing in your delivery
- Find the right vocal energy needed for any read
- Build your script interpretation and markup skills
- Improve your sight reading and develop natural script flow
- Increase your ability to take direction
- Discover your personal voiceover niche
- Plan material to include on your demo
- Mp3 clips after every training session for self-evaluation
These personal 121 training sessions are a great way to move forward having attended our Beginner’s Voiceover Workshop or for people who’ve had previous voiceover training elsewhere and want to focus on specific aspects of their vocal delivery before they record a demo with us.
You can choose as many 121 sessions as you wish and hear yourself grow from session to session. Please remember, that although all 121 sessions are recorded, any mp3 clips provided are for self-evaluation purposes only and should not be used in any way as demo material as you will not be covered by our music license.
If you live outside London & have to travel to get to us, you can always choose a 2-hour session to make your journey time worthwhile.