Explore the wide range of creative options in your voice!
This online workshop is a “MUST” if you would love to learn the skills needed to be able to reproduce your “characters” accurately again and again.
Whether you want to work in entertaining extremes or to explore more subtle changes in age and tone, this workshop will provide you with all you need to do so.
Perhaps you want to know how to analyse in detail and then reproduce the voice of a famous person. Perhaps you want to invent and create voices from scratch for animation, computer games or your Character Demo reel. Perhaps you want to learn more about your voice and tap into the hidden potentials inside – whatever you want, you won’t be disappointed.
- Learn to impersonate any voice
- Explore and develop those voices “inside” your head
- What you need to know to invent new voices from scratch
- How to develop voices for computer games
- Step By Step guide to manipulating your voice in a safe way
- How to approach scripts: cartoon to classical literature
- Being consistent …. again and again & again…
- Staying fit and ready for work
- Workshop held via Zoom – 2 x 2.5 hour sessions with a 30 min break
- You’ll need a stable internet connection
- A computer, phone or tablet, ideally with a webcam
- If you currently make Skype or Facetime calls, you should be fine
- Some headphones would make the experience better
- We will send you a link that you click and join the remote session, and a selection of scripts that we will use on your session. All very easy.
- The system requirements for Zoom for Mac, PC and Tablets can be found here
|Yvonne has been a vocal coach for over thirty years. She has been involved in actor training for a number of drama schools including being Head of Voice at LAMDA. She is also an Associate with the Royal National Theatre’s Voice Department. Beyond theatre, Yvonne works with journalists, TV and Radio presenters, sports personalities, lawyers, medical specialists, lecturers, teachers and politicians. She co-wrote “More Care For Your Voice” and is currently working on two books: “Building Character Voices – a performers guide” and “In the Beginning” which explores the power of words. She has just been re-elected as a trustee for The Voice Care Network UK.|
Now you can quickly learn how to release those “VOICES” inside your head in this fun, comprehensive & interactive introduction to building character voices workshop.
And after Day 1, you can get behind the mic to put voices to picture on our fantastic Character Day 2 workshop.
Don’t see availability on the date you want? Please get in touch to ask to be put on our waiting list. However, please note that when you book, you get the option of asking us to inform you of an earlier date if one becomes available and these people take priority.