This ONLINE workshop explores yet more safe ways of manipulating your voice.
Learning a specific accent for Stage, TV or Voiceover is not as easy as it sounds and knowing how to create and sustain them will get you hired again and again. Don’t get left behind, learn the basic skills needed to copy any accent in this new workshop.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Where do I begin to create real and believable accents?
- Why do I start well when doing an accent but take a “geographical tour” of other places?
- What am I listening for when trying to copy an accent?
- How do I get the right sounds to make it sound believable?
- What about the different rhythms and tunes in an accent?
- What about those vowels … and what happens to the consonants?
- How can I sound “real”? & How do I keep my accent going?
Well if you have, then this workshop is a “MUST” if you want to learn the “secrets” that others would love to learn, and get ahead of your competition. Once again, we are very lucky to have the lovely Yvonne to share her “Vast” Vocal Knowledge” with us at The Showreel.
This one day General Accent workshop will cover how to approach any accent, practice it and stay believable throughout your performance.