We are The Showreel Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “The Showreel” or “The Showreel Ltd”). Our business address is The Showreel, Soho Recording Studios, 22-24 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HJ. The Showreel Ltd takes the management of personal data very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be managed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This notice applies to all clients.
What information do we collect?
The Showreel may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- We collect the following data from you during the booking process: Name, email address, telephone number, how you found out about us, intention for your session and payment information.
- We also collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
How do we use your personal data?
We use your data exclusively for the purposes of providing The Showreel services
- Unless we are obliged by law, your data will never be disclosed to any third party.
- We will never sell your information to any third party.
- At any time, we may use your data for:
- Managing the services of the Showreel.
- Internal record keeping.
- Transmission by email of any promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- Contact by phone or email for marketing or promotional purposes for Showreel business only.
- If requested by NHS Test and Trace or by the local public health authority (LPHA) we will share your contact details and appointment date and time.
How long to we keep your personal data?
The Showreel will store your data no longer than necessary. We will retain your personal data and a record of your transactions for a period necessary to comply with all legal and financial accounting reporting requirements, this is normally 7 years after the last contact with you.
The Showreel uses a number of 3rd party software vendors to support our booking and payment management.
- The Showreel does not store any payment or credit card information.
- Our 3rd party credit card payment gateway will store payment information for managing future bookings and supporting payment plans.
- The Showreel never sees your full card details. Information such as country and postal code required to authorise payment is collected by the payment gateway.
Newsletters and Marketing
- At times, we may send out Newsletters about Voice Over related news or Showreel products and services we feel you have an interest in.
- You can at any time unsubscribe from this service.
- At any time, you may request to have your information removed from our systems. Any outstanding payments must be made to The Showreel Ltd. If you have an outstanding booking, this will result in your session being cancelled.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 – Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm – or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
Links to Other Websites
Use of Gobot Services