Cancellation, Rescheduling & Refunds
- A minimum of 7 days (168 hours) notice must be given to cancel your booking or you will lose your session payment.
- Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions will result in a £50 admin fee for Demos and Workshops or £25 for 121 sessions, but the balance of your session value will be used for the next available session slot.
- You may reschedule your appointment at any time up to 7 days (168 hours) prior, but not less than 48 business hours, to your booking.
- For less than 7 days, there is an admin re-booking fee of £50 for Workshops or £25 for 1-2-1 Sessions.
- Demo Packs cannot be rescheduled if you are less than 7 days from the booked date.
- However, any rescheduling request within 48 business hours (Mon-Fri) of your booking will, unfortunately, result in any payments made being forfeit as we won’t be able to fill your previous booking.
- Rescheduling fees must be paid within one week.
- If no rescheduling payment is made, you will forfeit any payments made and your session will be cancelled.
- A Rescheduling request cannot be open ended – a new date must be provided within 3 days of the initial request otherwise it will be deemed as a Cancelation.
- Only one reschedule per booking. More than one Reschedule will result in your booking being cancelled until a Rescheduling fee for 25% of your full/undiscounted session value is paid.
- If a pack of 121s is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions.
- You may request a full refund within 14 days of making your initial purchase.
- Any refund requests after this period will incur an admin charge of 20% of your full session value which will be deducted from the refund made. You will be refunded 80% of your session value as a credit note for any future Showreel booking. This credit will be valid for 6 months.
- If you ask for a refund with the Voice Over Journey package, no admin charge will apply if you do this within one week of your Intro Workshop and you will receive a cash refund. Thereafter, the 20% admin charge will apply and you will get an 80% credit note valid for 6 months for future Showreel bookings.
- No refunds will be given 7 days or less to your booking.
- No refund will be given after your first appointment reschedule.
- Any refunds given will be net of any transaction fees we have incurred, where applicable.
- No refunds will be given on expired codes. To get a refund on an expired code, you must reactivate by paying a £25 fee or having this amount deducted from your refund.
- No refunds will be given on partly used packs of 121s or partly used Voice Over Journeys. A partly used Voice Over Journey is defined as having used some but not all of the 121s or demo included in your package.
Bookings & Session Codes
- All Demo and 1-2-1 appointments must be taken within 3 months of the initial booking date. Beyond this, we cannot reschedule and the initial fee will be forfeit.
- All Starter 1-2-1 Sessions booked with any Intro Workshop booking must be scheduled within 3 months of the date you are issued your code, otherwise your code will lapse.
- Any other Sessions Codes we issue will have an expiry of 1 month. You can reinstate these lapsed codes with a £25 reinstatement fee.
- In the rare event that we have to cancel your session, we will let you know as soon as possible. In such an event, your payment will be reimbursed in full or put towards another date. We are unable to reimburse any other costs you may have incurred, such as travel and accommodation.
- We reserve the right to change your booking arrangements should the need arise. We will always inform you prior to this.
- We reserve the right to transfer your session between studios or change the allocated voice producer.
- Session codes are not transferrable to another person unless by prior agreement with the Showreel.
- The Showreel will not pencil in/reserve any bookings.
- All outstanding demo payments are due on the day of the demo session.
- Any outstanding payments will be taken on the day of the demo.
Voice Over Journey and 3 x 121 Pack Codes
- For those who have purchased a Voice Over Journey or a 3 x 121 pack, all of your bookings must be made within 90 days of your purchase. This can be for any available future date.
- Beyond 90 days, you can reinstate your Voice Over Journey code for a fee of £25. This will give you another 30 days for you to make your bookings for any available future date.
- A code will only be reinstated once.
- We request that you send us your script selections at least 1 week prior to your demo session.
- If we don’t receive your scripts choices by this time, we reserve the right to choose script material for your demo session.
Colds & Sniffles!
- We know that colds happen so, if you’re within the seven day notice period, please call us as soon as possible and we’ll try find someone to take your booking. If we are successful at finding someone then no rescheduling fee will need to be paid.
- In the eventuality that you arrive full of a cold, we also reserve the right not to hold the session. Clearly, if we catch your cold it has a significant impact on our business and, as per the previous point, we are reasonable in trying to rearrange for another day even if you are within the notice period.
- Please ensure that you return the pass given out by our reception. The Showreel is charged £10 for each card that isn’t returned. We will get in touch with you to ask for the card back but, unless the card is returned, alas, we will have to pass this charge on to you.
- Any mp3 clips sent after 1-2-1 and Workshop appointments are for self-evaluation purposes only and must not be used as demo material as it is not covered by our music license.
- The prices shown on this web site are valid regardless to any other prices shown on any other marketing material.
- Any other prices or offers that differ to the web site are not valid.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- Any prizes won in competitions cannot be substituted although they may be transferred to another attendee.
- Any prizes won in competitions for a Workshop or a Demo must be booked within 4 weeks of winning otherwise your prize will no longer be valid.
- The Showreel will endeavour to archive all Demo sessions for a minimum of two years. However, the Showreel will not be liable in the eventuality that any data is lost or corrupted.
- All clients who have a demo produced by the Showreel accept responsibility to register their online demo to Free Play Music and accept that the Showreel has no liability if they fail to do so.
- All clients have who Workshop and 121 sessions with us are not covered by our Free Play Music Licence.
- Clients who provide any audio/video material must sign the our Copyright Waiver and accept full responsibility for usage.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- By making a booking with us, you agree that we can contact you to let you know about Voiceover related offers.
- We reserve the right to use any demos produced at The Showreel as examples of our work on our website.
- We reserve the right to use any testimonials supplied for any marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to use any video or photographic content taken during any client session for any marketing and promotional purposes.
- Any special offers made after your initial booking cannot be applied retrospectively. This includes any discount Session Codes.
Voice Calls or Drop-in
- We only allow one session per person. Totally appreciate that you might be keen to get going but these free sessions are limited and we know we can help answer the “how to get going” in just one session. Thanks.
- Some music with Showreel productions might be provided by www.freeplaymusic.com.